We’re using cookies as specified in our cookies policy to give you the best experience on our website.

Assembly mark

Incised numerals or symbols, normally made with a knife, chisel or spoon bit, used in prefabricated construction to indicate matching timbers in a truss or frame

Alternative(s): carpenter's marks

Back to all words

My Favourites

You do not currently have any favourites.