We’re using cookies as specified in our cookies policy to give you the best experience on our website.

Arch brace

Curved brace (one of a pair forming an arch) from post to tiebeam or collar, or from rafter or wall plate to collar, or from post to wall plate or arcade plate

Back to all words

My Favourites

You do not currently have any favourites.