We’re using cookies as specified in our cookies policy to give you the best experience on our website.

Sliding sash

Sash window in which the movement of the glazed frame is lateral. This form is called a Yorkshire sash, though it is widespread throughout England

Alternative(s): Yorkshire sash

Back to all words

My Favourites

You do not currently have any favourites.