We’re using cookies as specified in our cookies policy to give you the best experience on our website.

King post

Upright timber standing on a tiebeam or collar and rising to the apex of a roof to support ridge piece; where there is no ridge piece, it should be called a King strut

contrast King strut

Back to all words

My Favourites

You do not currently have any favourites.